Well, the day has come: Dad, Mom, and I just got back last night from taking Wesley to college! I am the youngest of 6, so there has never been an empty house (besides Mom and Dad) so this is different...but I am very happy for Wesley. He is going to a bible school, and the campus is GORGEOUS!!!!!! It is literally in the middle of no-where!!!! It's like 25 miles off the end of the pavement which is about another 20 miles to the nearest town which probably has a population of less than a hundred or somewhere close to that. The town is really old, too. I was teasing Mom, (her, Dad, and Wesley went there last fall to visit), they were redoing the main street so it was just dirt, and I was telling mom how the street matched the town, and that it hasn't changed much from the old days!!! But the campus is BREATH-TAKING!!!!! And I forgot my camera at home!!!!! ;( Mom got some pictures though so I might try to get them onto my computer....but the campus is on the edge of some mountains and so there are HUGE buttes overlooking the whole place!!!!! I love it!!!!!! And the dinning are has a little deck on the back, and if you look over the edge, you can see a little creek!!! And the water is SO clear!!!!!! It sparkles in the light!!!!!! I never get to see that unless we take a trip out west... I told mom that I wouldn't mind going out there for college!!!! We had a great time, except for leaving of course....but Wesley had a friend going with him, so at least he's not alone. And we met his roommate and he was homeschooled too!!! And he has a sister living in the town just 7 miles from here!!!! Everyone was very friendly. There are only around 60 students total, so it's not a big school. Well, I better go find where I left my motivation and finish school...and I have to study for quiz, and practice violin since I start lessons tomorrow...I have been playing violin for 11 years!!!!!!
~Miss Kindel
No comments:
Post a Comment