'One ought every day at least to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine painting and, if it were possible to speak a few reasonable words.' ~Buchanan
07 October 2011
Hawaii...
Well, I just got back from Maui last night!!! It was a good experience for me. I will be working on a new page of photos, so hopefully I will get some pictures up this weekend, but if not, please forgive me. I am still tired, and I will be buy tomorrow and I don't know about Sunday, other than that I want to go to church. I haven't been to church since before I left. I left on Sept. 19th, flew into Kuhului, Maui on the 20th. Then coming back, we left Oct. 5th, and flew into our state capital on the 6th. I will try to get some pictures on soon.~Miss Kindel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment