02 August 2011

Hawaii!!!

I AM GOING TO HAWAII!!!!!  And I am going in less than two months!!!!   I am going as a Nanny for my sister's children. My sister, her husband, and their three children are going to Hawaii and they wanted a Nanny, so, they asked me!!!!  We are leaving the 19th (Sis, correct me if I'm wrong) of September and getting back the 6th (?) of October.  I am truly blessed by the Lord God Almighty.  I feel old; going to Hawaii, I'm gonna do Geometry, I got my own computer, and, Lord willing, I will get my DL this year if the Good Lord heals the driving instructor. He had a mild heart attack in the beginning of July so he hasn't been able to teach the driving course...I have already been to the East coast (I have been to Boston, and, I believe, I have seen the Statue of Liberty), I can't really go to the North coast ;), and this will count for the South coast!!!  I have never flown before so I'm kinda nervous... Well, I better go...I hope to hear from you all!!!~Miss Kindel

1 comment:

  1. Haha... *excitement* I have a feeling you'll have a wonderful time in Hawaii! You had better get back before my birthday, though. ;) I hope your driving instructor gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete