02 August 2011

Pictures...

BTW, I did put a couple new pictures on my other page. But they are on the bottom, cuz it doesn't work to put the new ones on top...But they are there!!!There is just something about photography that is relaxing...what is it??? Well, I can't say that for modern art...but classical art, ahhhh, that is something different. And the same for music. I might be switching violin teachers this year for the 6th time...I have been playing for 11 years, and because we have had 5 different teachers, it doesn't sound like it...Right now, the teacher I have is all fiddle, but I want to do more classical. We (my brother Wesley and I) have done some classical before, but that teacher, well, let's just say he left. Wesley is going to college in about two and a half weeks, so I will be on my own this year...so I might get a classical teacher, and I am going to start piano lessons again. I must be honest and say that I like piano MUCH better than violin.
Well, I better go take care of baby Luke. I am babysitting for some friends. And he is ADORABLE!!!! And I need to clean my oldest brother's house today.
~Miss Kindel

No comments:

Post a Comment