'One ought every day at least to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine painting and, if it were possible to speak a few reasonable words.' ~Buchanan
23 July 2011
Unreal!
I still can't believe that my brother is going to college this year!!! And he's leaving in less than a month!!!! WOW!!! Way to go, Wesley!!!!!! It will be really different this year; since I am the youngest of six (four boys and two girls, and my sister is the oldest and myself being the youngest) there has always been someone at home besides just me. This year it will be just me!!! I don't know how it will be...I will be filling my time up with school, SBQ (Senior Bible Quiz), music, and art. I also will be going on a trip in September for two - two and a half weeks; to Hawaii!!!!! I am going with my sister and her family. I will be the Nanny!!!! They have three children; ages 6, 4, & 4 months. (Someone thought I was their mother!!!!! I am WAY too young!!! Yikes!) In a way, I am looking forward to Wesley going to college, and yet I'm not...you know what I mean? Well, I better go clean up the kitchen...Wesley did dishes for me, so know I get to clean the kitchen! Thanks Bro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment