23 July 2011

New Post...

Some friends have been saying that I need to put a new post up, so here it is! I don't know what to write about...I just got back from my sister's on Tuesday, I went on Thursday to help with her children...The girls (ages 6 & 4) had swimming lessons every morning, then we just kinda sat around the rest of the time...the heat was ridiculous!!! Then, on Wednesdays, Marlie and I volunteer at the Good Shepard Home, and on Thursday, I went to a friend's place for lunch, then, as an early b-day gift, I played Ultimate Frisbee with her and some other peeps. Yesterday, I cleaned my oldest brother's house (they have 5 children, 8 - 2 years old...). I clean for them twice a week, then I did a few things around the house...in the evening, we made bean dip and watched a movie, and I had a friend over because she was leaving today for a week... This morning, first of all, I slept in, then Mom and I weeded half of our garden, then we went and did another cleaning job...So that has been my week!!! Sounds interesting right???  (not really)   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment