On Sunday, the 3rd, Dad, Mom, and I went to church while Wesley went to work. Church was at the fairgrounds and was a community 'get-together'. It started at 11 and there was worship and a sermon. The sermon was a very good one! We all liked it. Pastor Adrian Timmons did it. He pastors the Weslyan church. It was quite warm out, but barable. Then we went home and did nothing. Well, okay, Wesley and I did nothing; Dad and Mom went on a drive with a sister of Dad's. Then they went out to dinner with some friends, the Ecker's. On Monday, the 4th, we went to the parade here in town at 11, then we just came home and did nothing, again. Then later in the evening, people came to watch the fireworks. They were great!!! You did an awesome job Mike!!!! (Nikki, tell him I said that, or just have him read it himself) Well, I better go do dishes... *sheepish grin*
_Madam (hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment