17 June 2011

Sisters!!!

I am at my sister's and have been here since Sunday. That is why I haven't posted anything for a while...   I came down to help with the children and with VBS (Vacation Bible School).  Sure,  I am young, but I have had a lot of experience with children so I was more than happy, and capable (in my opinion, that is), to help out and be a crew leader. It turned out that they were doing the same thing as our church at home did; PandaMania!  only with a difference,  back home there were like 100 kids, and here, the most we had were 40 kids!!  I liked it here a LOT better!  I don't like big groups.  All the leaders here were very friendly. (I'm not saying that the ones back home aren't so don't get the wrong idea.)  I was fun working with them!  And I am truly blessed that they let someone from out of town, and from a different denomination, come and be a leader.  I can say the same about the kids. They were great!!!   I don't think I ever had a better group than what I had this week.  It went from Sunday through Thursday.   You may be wondering why I titled this post 'Sisters!!!'   Christina (my only sister, and the oldest at that) is the best sister anyone could wish for. I love you Christina!!! And that may come with there being 18 years between us...and the only two girls in out family of 6.  There are 4 boys between us.  I wasn't born until about two months after Christina graduated.  (Hey Christina, do you mind if I call you Christi when I'm typing?)   Well, I better go help with the kids. 

2 comments:

  1. You're the best, sis! Thanks for ALLLLLLLL your help this week. I know I manage somehow when you're not around, but right now I can't imagine what I'm going to do without you!!! - C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Thanks!!! And it's my pleasure to come and help! I enjoy it!!!
    Love you!!!
    Lil' Sis
    P.S. How about 'Christi'?

    ReplyDelete