'One ought every day at least to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine painting and, if it were possible to speak a few reasonable words.' ~Buchanan
06 June 2011
My Blog
You may have noticed that I changed my blog appearances. I wanted something a little more like myself. I also want to do more photography, so you can keep reminding me and whatnot so I actually do it. For those that know me, I am a great talker, but not such a great doer. Unfortunately. I really like photography and fashion (I probably like the later a little too much...) and flowers so put those together and I should be able to take some good pictures, but alas! I am not that good, which I would like to change. Please help me to keep my word and get some good pictures posted. Thanks!!!
Labels:
Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your new blog appearance! I will hold you to your word... Can't wait to see some pictures!
ReplyDelete_Marlie
Thank you! haha! I already almost forgot about that!!! You can see why I don't have many pics... I started editing my pics, but Mom doesn't like me being on the computer very much and I have about 2000 pictures that need editing... I better go start them.
ReplyDelete