Children are so lovely and each and every one of them is a gift from God! They are so precious. I have 8 nieces and nephews so I ought to know. There are four of each sex. My brother's children are here at the moment and just a minute ago, one of my nieces was singing 'Jesus Loves The Little Children'. It goes like this;
'Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the children of the world'. I'll leave you on that note. Just remember that everyone is a gift from God. God bless you all as you go about your work.
I probably needed this today... Braden has been... umm... interesting, to say the least. You know what I mean... ;)
ReplyDelete_Marlie
Yes, I do know what you mean! haha!
ReplyDelete