26 July 2013

LIfe!

So I haven't posted in a long time. Again. What my life is consisting of at present: My family does foster care, and we have had a little boy since the middle of February. He keeps us quite entertained and busy! He is only two years old. I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in October, and I am going to be a personal attendant in another wedding exactly a week after that on the other side of the country! One will be 40 miles from home, and the other will be about 30 hours from home....I went to the International Music Camp a couple weeks ago with a friend, and we both went for piano. That was alot of fun :) I bought a cello, and got it yesterday so I have been having fun playing with that. I have been playing violin for almost 12 years, and piano for around 10 years, and now I play cello! It wasn't as hard to learn as I thought it would be, considering the bowing and fingering is completely opposite of a violin... I also have a part time job now. So when I'm not working, babysitting, or playing music, I'm working around home. Or socializing. :) Well, I must go, life awaits! I pray that each of you will come to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, if you don't already. God bless!
P.S. Sorry this post is so short and not written very well! If I told everything that is going on, I would be writing all day, so I just covered the main topics. :)
~Miss Kindel

No comments:

Post a Comment