Ok, I am truly very sorry for not posting anything in so long!!! The reason is that I thought I had deleted it...I didn't know it still existed till my Sister-in-law mentioned that I hadn't written anything in a really long time and that she had just checked in the last month or so....I tried deleting in because we thought I was being hacked....so we deleted our facebook page, and I tried deleting my blog...I guess that one didn't work! We finally figured why my computer was acting up; static electricity! Who would've thought that static electricity would open pictures and draw on them and open up many other pages and change my settings??? I certainly didn't...
I had been thinking about my blog lately, kind of regretting that I had deleted it....but thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, I found out I still had it!!! I was pretty happy...:)
~Miss Kindel
No comments:
Post a Comment