17 June 2012

Wonders

I just had to share this picture with you!!! I am at my sister's, who has 5 kids - two girls 6 and 5, and 3 boys, 14 months, and twin 4 month olds - and she has some beautiful hardwood floors!
This is Luke, the 14-month-old. He is very busy, but very happy!!! I will hopefully get some pictures of her garden in the next couple days. She has a garden, although she is not taking care of it all the time, a friend has offered to take care of it. My sister never ceases to surprise me...How she does everything with 3 little boys and 2 girls, plus a dog. Thankfully, she sold her canaries. God truly chose the right person for this task of bringing up Irish Triplet boys!!! I hope you all have had a wonderful Father's Day, and I pray that you will have a God filled week!!!~Miss Kindel

No comments:

Post a Comment