11 February 2012

Composing and my Knee...(and I am perfectly sound of mind)

I play violin on the worship band in our church. And trying to play loud enough so people can here it, and yet playing quiet enough so that I can here where everyone is is somewhat hard for me. I try not to play the melody, and just do chords, but it's kind of boring...so today I decided to figure out the harmony! So easy, right? NOT!!! I gave up after the first couple lines...I might get back to it eventually, but I'm not motivated anymore...the thing that makes it the hardest is that three out of the four songs are in the key of E. I do not like playing in that key. Four sharps, and two of which are really hard to play. They are beautiful songs that have deep meanings, but in the wrong key... I decided to have a friend over this afternoon to watch a movie:)
Some of my friends might go skating this afternoon, but I won't be among them...Here is my very short, but tragic story:
 About a month ago, I was skating, and I fell on my knee. It didn't heal up completely by the next week when I went skating again. I fell on it again! Then it bothered me. But not enough for me not to go the following week...I didn't fall, but I used it too much, and it hasn't healed...rather, it has gotten worse. Now I can't run, jump (but I usually don't do either of those anyways...), and I can't go ice skating...that's the worse part. It hurts to walk some days, but other days, not as much. I am going to a physical therapist on Monday, so hopefully we can figure it out. The end.
So, here I am and there you are. I hope all of you are without injury, or pain! On another note, I would like to find out what kind of tree it is on my Hawaii Photography page, so if you could go over to it, and let me know what you think, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks to all!!!
~Miss Kindel

2 comments:

  1. The tree in question looks like a Rainbow Eucalyptus. The are quite striking aren't they?

    I do hope your knee gets better soon.

    Blessings,

    Amanda K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda!!! I can now label it!!!
      ~Miss Kindel

      Delete