18 January 2012

Winter Mornings...

As I sit here, sipping my tea and eating my eggs, I am once again reminded of God's beauty in Winter mornings. One can forget the beauty of quiet  mornings (especially around here...). I got out of bed this morning and prayed to God for His will be done today, not anyone elses, just His. Already I can feel His presence. But wait, what is that, a noise? Is someone here, interrupting my peace and quiet that is rare to be found? But, no, it is only my cat... Winter is my favorite season, snow, ice skating, beautiful sunrises - that I'm actually up for - and many, many more. I like photography, and being an artist, I try to see things around me that most people would not. As far as nature goes, the sky is my favorite. No one can capture the precious moments when the sun is shinning just right, or when they are all swirled, or the sun rises. No one can capture the whole beauty of it. Some come very close, but you cannot fully capture God's beauty. But now I must go start school, study quiz, and practice piano. It has been a pleasure sharing with you what I am feeling right now. May God bless and keep you all!~Miss Kindel

2 comments: