'One ought every day at least to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine painting and, if it were possible to speak a few reasonable words.' ~Buchanan
03 May 2011
The Joy Of Being An Aunt...
For those of you that don't know...I have four nieces and four nephews... The Oldest is 8 and the youngest is 1 1/2 months... I should say that it is; boy; 8, boy; 6, girl;5, girl; 5, girl; 4, girl; 3, boy; 2, and boy; 1 1/2 months... I have 4 older brothers and 1 older sister. My sister and I are the youngest and the oldest, so we like to say that we are the 'bookends' for four 'books'! Only my sister and two oldest brothers are married, one just last summer!, and only the two oldest have children. My sister has two girls and one boy (5, 4, 1 1/2 months) and my oldest brother has 3 boys and 2 girls (8, 6, 5, 3, 2). I visit my sister quite often to help with the children...And it is always such a joy! I LOVE BEING AN AUNTIE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds likes fun!!! I'll take your word for it, since I don't expect to become an aunt any time soon... ;)
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Evan still has about 8 years left of school...ya, you're right, you won't be an aunt anytime soon. :)
ReplyDelete