23 April 2011

New Friends...Great Friends...

It is always a joy being able to meet new friends young and old! About a year ago, I made a friend by email that was going to move here. She is 4 days younger than me and is homeschooled, like myself.  Well, they weren't able to move here, so we have just kept in contact by email. Well, about a week ago she emailed me to say that she is coming up to see her grandparents that live here!!!  I was SO excited!  We have never met in person.  So they got in yesterday evening and this morning her mom called me to ask if I could come for lunch!!!  I was finally able to meet her!!!  It is SO nice to have new friends!  I have met three new, great friends in the last year!!!  They are SO wonderful!!!  I love you girls!!!

3 comments:

  1. :) Hmmm... Am I a third of your new friends? Love you, too!!! _The Other One ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are!!! (<<<threes)
    And what's with 'fortississimo'?
    _The Great One

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! :D 'fortississimo19' is my Wordpress.com username, and when I use my Open ID to comment on your blog, it automatically puts my username down instead of my name...

    ReplyDelete