'One ought every day at least to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine painting and, if it were possible to speak a few reasonable words.' ~Buchanan
30 March 2011
Hello World!!!
Today, I had a friend (a.k.a. The Other One) help me set up my blog... So here it is... Enjoy!
Hey!! Welcome to the blogosphere!! I can't wait to see more... This is going to be fun!! :) _The Other One
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks The Other One!!! :) I am sure it will be fun!!! p.s. at least I am using threes instead of twos...
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!! [notice twos...] Haha... [notice the threes...] If it's alright with you, I featured your blog on my blog a couple of days ago. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks The Other One!!! [notice THREES...] and yes, it's alright!!! [again the THREES] hehe
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Anonymous!!! It was lots of fun setting up my blog!!! ;)
ReplyDelete